D365 Project Operations
When project delivery is your business model
Powered by LUCK™
Transform how your team delivers projects to your clients.
Dynamics 365 Project Operations builds on Project for the Web to deliver a complete solution for proposing, planning, managing, tracking and invoicing for projects. If your business provides projects as a paid service, then you need the best possible project management solution to manage your operations.
- Manage the deal pipeline with ease
- Optimize resource utilization
- Simplify time and expense tracking for your team
- Rapidly rollout new projects with reusable templates
- Maximize project profitability and financial reporting
- Tailor project tracking components to your specific business need
- Integrate with SharePoint and Teams for internal and client project portals
Our Latest Insights
Microsoft just announced on November 27, 2023 that SharePoint Add-In is being replaced with SharePoint Framework.
When you're using Microsoft Teams, sometimes your pictures paste directly into a post (such as copying an image off of a website and pasting it into Teams). Other times, try as you may, the picture just won't paste! Images not pasting is likely a bug that will be...
In this tutorial, learn how to combine Dynamics 365 Marketing with Power Automate to set the “Regarding to” field and send customer surveys.