As a sales professional, here are 25 reasons why I love working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (and why you should love it too):
1) It is mobile so I can access it using my phone, tablet or laptop at any time, from anywhere
2) It is compatible with all Internet browsers as long as you have a fairly new version
3) It syncs with Outlook so I can access my contacts, calendars, activities and emails in CRM
4) It can share information / data with most other systems and platforms
5) It is customizable to display only the information, data and fields applicable to my role
6) It stores company contacts in one place and has options to sync or import my Outlook contacts
7) It allows me to schedule and track activities, and even sets up alerts so I stay on top of my clients and maximize my time
8) It keeps my sales pipelines organized and updated
9) It can define sales territories and assign owners so my sales team never gets confused
10) It tracks all of my interactions with clients and prospects
11) It manages our RFP process, improving efficiency and response time (From 120 hours to under 15 hours)
12) It tracks quotes, and different iterations of them, and easily converts quotes to orders
13) It tracks projects throughout the sales cycle and even transitions projects to my delivery team once they are sold
14) It tracks project components and work items on all our client projects so I can keep up with what the delivery team has done for each of my accounts
15) It shows each of my accounts’ support cases for addressing their questions and issues
16) It lets me seamlessly send orders to my clients and prospects
17) It provides templates for all quote, warranty, terms and conditions, and other documentation and makes it available in a moment’s notice to be sent to a client or prospect
18) It shows my clients’ historical orders
19) It shows me my clients’ payment status
20) It lets me quickly jump to other clients or prospects if time with the mobile access and geography tracking features
21) It allows my team to standardize and streamline all aspects of our process, documentation and delivery
22) It easily creates reports so I don’t have to waste time on creating custom reports
23) It allows me to quickly see my current standing on reaching my career and sales goals
24) It allows me to tailor my dashboard to show all of my information or my team’s information, such as current opportunities, client projects, projected sales and sales goals
25) It is not just a relationship management platform; it is the interface I use for all aspects of my role (client projects, orders, commissions, expenses, time entries, approvals, reports, etc.)
To sum it up, Dynamics CRM allows me to work smarter, not harder. Gone are the days with extensive data input, calculating profit, calculating discount, recalling where to ship, multicurrency translation, input orders from my partners and sending what I need to our suppliers. Dynamics CRM automates every aspect of my job, making it easy to find and sort through information that I need.
If you would like more information on C5 Insight or on this blog post, please fill out our Contact form.
The complementary paper includes over 12 years of research, recent survey results, and CRM turnaround success stories.
This 60-second assessment is designed to evaluate your organization's collaboration readiness.
Learn how you rank compared to organizations typically in years 1 to 5 of implementation - and which areas to focus on to improve.
This is a sandbox solution which can be activated per site collection to allow you to easily collect feedback from users into a custom Feedback list.
Whether you are upgrading to SharePoint Online, 2010, 2013 or the latest 2016, this checklist contains everything you need to know for a successful transition.